Friday, May 24, 2013

I love the MTC!

May 22, 2013

Family,
HOLY COW! I love the MTC so so so much!  And I love you guys.  I literally have never been so tired in my entire life (that's not true but I'm getting there.)  It is so overwhelming and so hard but so humbling and so exciting and I love everything about it.  I am so happy to be here.  I don't know if I've ever been happier when they put my name tag on.  I love it!  After hours in the classroom I saw a girl with a name tag and I thought "Oh! The missionaries!" Then I remembered that's me now. :)  It's taking a little time to get used to.  I haven't cried since you dropped me off though so that's good.  And I saw Sister Mikelle Pyne right when I got here and it was so comforting.  Oh and I just saw Sister Beeson (she's Mr Beeson's daughter and she's going to Molly's mission so I told her to tell Molly hi!)
My companion is Sister Leroy. SHE"S AWESOME!  She's from St George and is wonderful She's 19 and  went to UVU and is super normal.  So grateful for her.  I'm a little worried though because none of the sisters in my district want to buy the bag at the bookstore but I told them President Perry told us to so I'm going to.
All the elders in my district are going to Canada and all of the girls are going to Virginia.  I'll get a picture sometime.
Mom, thank you for helping me pack.  I LOVE YOU but where did you pack my lanyard?  I desperately need it.  I think my p-day isn't until next Thursday so I'll only get one which is whatevs.  No complaining.:)
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
Thank you, thank you for everything!
Love, Sister Szabo

No comments:

Post a Comment