THANK YOU for sending Molly's letter. She sent me a letter yesterday and I cried I was so happy. She's the best isn't she?! I'm so excited for her to go to a new area.
(I pressed enter dad :))
Hopefullly you've been getting my letters or else none of this will make sense but I can't remember what I've already told you anyway so it doesn't really matter and I forgot my sticky note with everything I wanted to tell you so I'll e-mail again or send you another letter. And I forgot my camera thing so I'll send pictures later too.
I love you all! I miss you all so much too but the Lord has blessed me so much with the comfort and peace to know that this is where I'm supposed to be and I love it here! I am sad to leave next week because I don't want to leave this great place. It's so neat to be surrounded by so many missionaries and I love my district so much! They are the best people ever! All of the Elders are going to Calgary, Canada and leave next Tuesday and all of the sisters are going to Richmond and we leave next Wednesday. I know nothing else except that so we'll see how it goes. Also, I can't remember how to do the phone thing so maybe Dad can DearElder that to me? My companion's name is Sister Leroy. She is from ST. George and is the greatest! She puts up with my snide comments when I get ornery and we're learning to be better together. She is so strong but is still working on her testimony I guess you could say but she knows this is where she's supposed to be so we're progressing and learning how to teach as we go. We really struggled teaching at first but we're getting better. We're teaching Beto (he's really just our teacher) and he knows more about the church than we do so we're just trying to help him receive his own answer and it's hard to figure out what to teach him and really just follow the spirit in everything I say. Basically Sister Leroy talks to them about life and I teach them the doctrine which terrifies me because I feel like I don't know enough but I am so grateful for a family that taught the gospel in our home because if not and without the spirit's help I wouldn't be able to pull out doctrine and actually know what I'm saying.
Anyway, I messed up and left my thing up and I ran out of time and so I have to be done but I LOVE YOU!
I'll write you a letter today.
Love, Sister Szabo
No comments:
Post a Comment