Sister Caldwell and I in our matching scarves. They were on for .2 seconds because it was so hot!
There was this neighborhood with flags in front of every house and I was DYING. They were just like our neighborhood but mini. I thought it was hilarious. Good ol' Utah County. There's nothing like it.
Elder Gremmert, Elder Crump, Sister Szabo and Sister Caldwell at the Brimhalls. They are THE best! They invited us over for the 4th and we made yummy food with Sister Brimhall. Also, our Elders are the best. So glad we're all staying here for next transfer.
Sister Brimhall! She takes such good care of us. I almost cried at their house thinking about how happy you would be knowing how much she does for us. She is such an amazing woman!
I love the 4th of July!
Tyriq, an investigator. He's super awesome!
Tyriq, Josh, Melba and me. They are super awesome!
It was Josh's birthday and we of course had to eat while we were there. Yay for recent converts!
also p.s. I promise that I wear more than the same two outfits every week. I feel like every time we take a picture I'm in that green skirt but it is my favorite. and it's a d.i. special :)
No comments:
Post a Comment