Thank you for writing! I love hearing about your lives. In a weird way it helps since I know I can't be there to live it with you. I am so grateful for a family that takes the time to write every week. So many missionaries don't have that and it makes me sad.
I saw a lot of tender mercies in myself this week which was good. It's been a hard week and Satan is working really hard on me but I know this is where I'm supposed to be and we are seeing lots of miracles in the work here which is really neat. I can't remember if I told y'all or not that President Baker asked us as a mission to read the Book of Mormon and I've been slowing getting caught up (we have to read 7 pages a day and it's hard for me. Apparently I'm a slow reader.) but it's been really cool to see how what we read in the mornings helps us with an appointment we have later that day.
We had District Meeting on Friday and we talked a lot about how to use the Book of Mormon more in our work which goes perfectly with what President Baker is trying to do with having us read it as a mission. The Spirit was so strong and it was a good meeting. Now it's just taking what we learned and really applying it to the work.
We had dinner at Joyce's house this week which was fun. She's such a strong member already. She gave a talk in church yesterday and she did so good! I'm so proud of her.
Transfer calls are this Sunday and I'm terrified! I feel like I'm going to get transferred and I'm so in love with this ward and with Sister Caldwell I don't want to leave! But "I'll go where you want me to go." Everything in a mission is so clearly from God so that definitely helps. I'm excited to see everything else that I get to experience and learn for the rest of my mission.
We've been going to see the Battreals. Katie baptized the mom and they're super awesome! The Grandma and daughter came to church yesterday and we committed them start over in the Book of Mormon and pray for understanding as they're reading. We're going over again this week and we're super excited!
We listened to one of the CD's that Dad sent me. The one by Elder Bednar where he talks about turning from ourselves to Christ and it was SOO good! It changed how we give invitations to commit people to do things and it is super super good. Everyone should listen to it. Elder Bednar is amazing!
I know this gospel is true! It just makes so much sense! And I've been so blessed to be raised in the Church with such a strong family and I want others to have those same blessings that I have. Missions are neat that I get to dedicate all of my time to doing that. I love you all! Thank you for everything!
Love, Sister Szabo
Our District! Elder Willis, Elder Kjerengtroen, Sister Caldwell, me, Elder Gremmert, Elder Krump, Sister Smith, Sister Dennis
Zone P-day at the Norfolk Zoo!
All of the Sisters at the Zoo!




No comments:
Post a Comment