THANK YOU FOR THE GPS! It came Wednesday night and Sister Anderson and I are slowly figuring out how to use it (since both of our previous companions had a Garmin) but it has been such a huge blessing. THANK YOU! And thank you for the socks! A couple of mine have started getting holes in them so it is nice to have some new ones.
THANK YOU for the letters. They were very much needed this week and all of them seemed to come exactly when I needed them. Thank you for yours especially Mom. I seriously thought I wasn't going to be able to go on and we were coming home for the night and we got the mail and I cried when I read that quote. Thank you for being the best mom ever! I feel your prayers every day and I am so grateful for all of you!
So, obviously I made it through transfers. I DO NOT KNOW MY AREA AT ALL. Holy cow I was so dependent on Sister Caldwell for so many things and so many of my weaknesses are coming out but Sister Anderson is so patient and understanding with me and we're learning and growing together. It's kind of fun that we've both only been out the same amount of time so we both are just really relying on the Lord and we're already seeing miracles.
We started teaching the lessons to the members this week and that was really neat. I know that miracles are going to come from it. We did a lot of service this weekend helping a lady in our ward move and Saturday night we were invited to go the High Priest Social. It was at the Thomas' house. They're in the Cape Henry ward and they live right on the Bay and it was AWESOME! They have the best view and we got to fish on their dock.
i know this gospel is true and that Christ knows our weaknesses and our strengths and that it's only through Him that we can do everything! I love you all a lot and am so grateful for all of you! Thank you for everything!
Love, Sister Szabo
Transfer calls
Sister Caldwell and I
Sister Anderson and I
High Priest Social - Fishing!
Chesapeake Bay
No comments:
Post a Comment