Monday, January 13, 2014

HELLO!

This week I'm grateful for:
- your emails. I'm always grateful for Mondays. They give me a lot of strength.
- Sister Cahoon. I've decided that she's awesome because she's a mixture of Molly, Ang and Samuel. It's really testing my patience and it makes it so much fun all at the same time. Isn't it neat how the Lord really knows what He's doing :)
- brothers who taught me in their own ways to have patience with the little things. like slurping your cereal.
- the talk the Fourth Missionary. I'm slowing reading it a little at a time. It's like 24 pages but it's changing my life. While I was reading it this morning I was thinking about how lucky Sister Cahoon is to have read it at the beginning of her mission instead of 7 months into it like me and then I realized that the Lord knows exactly what He's doing. He knew that I needed it right now and not at 1 month out. He knew that right now is when my desire to be better has been strengthened and that right now that talk would literally change my entire life. I've spent so much time being the 3rd missionary and it makes me mad that I've wasted 7 months already so I'm changing my mind and heart and I'm going to so much better because of it. 
- President gave us a Standard of Excellence at Zone Meeting on Friday and Sister Cahoon and I are going to work our butts off to get to it. I'm excited to be with her because she's so excited to work. 
- We watched the Restoration DVD with B this week. She needs to gain a testimony of the Book of Mormon. I just love her to death though. She's the cutest little thing. I'll have to take a picture with her so y'all can see her.

Well this is just about the lamest email I've ever written. I'm not even sure what we did this week. It's all one big day to me. BUT I love you all and I'm sooo grateful for all of the sacrifices that are being made for me to be here. Have the best week!

Love, Sister Szabo


No comments:

Post a Comment