Monday, April 14, 2014

Thank you for all of the birthday wishes and birthday cards and birthday packages! They were all perfect!!
Sister Hurley is taking real good care of me. She decorated the apartment and we're going to have a picnic today by the pond by our house. (We feed the ducks every morning and yes I'm still secretly terrified of them.) 

We had another crazy week, of course! We went on an exchange with the Kinston Sisters and the Woodington Sisters this week. I went to Kinston and Woodington so I packed my suitcase for two days. It was weird being away from Havelock for so long. I literally took my suitcase out of the Kinston Sisters car and put it straight into the Woodington Sisters car. It made me laugh. It makes me sad when I have to miss appointments with our investigators but I really do love exchanges. They help me to not become complacent in my missionary work and it's so much fun getting to know the Sisters so much better and getting to meet so many new people and see so many different areas. 

We had interviews with President this week before District Meeting. He asked us to all come with a question that we wanted to ask him. It was neat. President Baker is one inspired man. 

There is pollen (?) EVERYWHERE. The cars are all yellow because it's literally on everything. Luckily my allergies really haven't been bugging me though. I just think it's really gross and funny. 

Ashley is getting baptized on Friday! I'm SO EXCITED! I love that girl so much! She came to the Easter activity with her brother and daughter. It was fun. I'm so impressed by her desire to follow Jesus Christ. I want to be friends with her forever.

LOVE YOU! Happy Easter!

Love, Sister Szabo 

Kinston Sisters
Sister Parry Sister Taylor Sister Szabo Sister Hurley

Woodington Sisters
Sister Hurley Sister Szabo Sister Burggraaf Sister Griffin
We feed the ducks so often that they think they're welcome into our apartment. We've been feeding them the leftover waffles.
happy birthday to me!
The elders surprised me with these birthday hats on our way to email this morning!
Skyler is ADORABLE!
Russell, Ashley, Skyler, Sister Szabo. On the way to Ashley's baptismal interview
Sister Szabo, Ashley, Skyler, Russel at the Easter Activity




No comments:

Post a Comment