We went on exchange with the Morehead and the New Bern Sisters this week. Both were good and miracles, of course, happened on both of them. We're continuing to see success by making sure that members are involved as much as possible with all of our investigators but especially with our progressing ones. I probably should have realized that long ago but oh well better late than never.
T is still stinkin awesome! She's still getting baptized on September 5, her 21st birthday. Her mom is going to come down to it and she's really excited about that! Transfers are September 4 so I'm really hoping I don't get transferred. We did family history with her yesterday and she's coming with us to a lesson today. She's basically a member already. She's awesome. This week we made a game plan about when we're going to be roommates after I get home. I love her.
B is the cutest thing ever. She loves the Book of Mormon so much and Sister Hymas and I love her. We moved her baptismal date to August 30 because of the youth temple trip on the 23 and she was so sad about having to move it later but Brother Carter will be back from the field by then so he can baptize her.
Br is making so much progress. I really can't even believe it. He's come so far since when I first met him. He prayed this week to be able to find a way to come to church because he works every Sunday and he got right online and applied for a job and at the end of it he saw that they're closed Sundays. We're really hoping that he gets it. He's made a ton of progress with smoking too! He picked August 30 for his baptism but we're going to have to move it because he couldn't come to church yesterday but all is well because God's timing is perfect, not ours. We were reading Joseph Smith History with him (because Sister Hymas is so intune with the Spirit) and after Br goes "how come y'all never told me that he had opposition right before he prayed? Now I definitely know this is true." I wanted to cry.
L got baptized and it was wonderful! She's so much fun. Yesterday we had her come with us to dinner at the YW President's house and she loved it. She told me that she was bored yesterday so she just read tons of the Book of Mormon. She's coming with us to our lessons today. Last night I didn't sleep because I was so anxious about who we could ask to come with us because our member cancelled late last night on us and today when we called L she was so excited about us asking her to come. Wow I love her even more typing that and realizing it's real.
I'm probably on the phone now more than I even was at home. It's ridiculous and I hate it but it's the only way we always have members with us. This ward is amazing! I feel so stinkin needy and I hate every second of it but I'm swallowing my pride and asking and they're all so willing to help. They love these people that we're teaching just as much as we do.
THANK YOU FOR THE PACKAGE! Wow I love the wooden plan of salvation visual. I've already used it in multiple lessons. And the granola bars and note cards and ALL those stamps. Mom. You're amazing. Just the way you are. (I'll send you a dollar if you can tell me what song that's from.) It was perfect.
I love you I love you I love you!
Keep being so wonderful.
And start scouting out my friends when you're out and about. They're all getting home and it's soo weird! Tori got home last week and Laura gets home in the next few weeks. Pure craziness. At one point I thought I was going to be a full time missionary forever.
Have a happy week!
Love, Sister Szabo
Sister Mahler
Bishop Bergener, Lindsey, Sister Hymas, Sister Szabo


No comments:
Post a Comment