HELLO!
So bad news..we got kicked off before and I procrastinated this email because I do not know what to write and now we're about to get kicked off again so here we go...
This week I'm grateful for...
- Sister Hymas. She keeps me sane. and comforts me when I cry during our hymn during companion study because I realize that this is all ending way too soon for my liking. People in our ward ask us what we're going to do when we have to live without each other. I'm really not sure actually. I love her a lot. We have sooooo much fun together.
- MLC. It was my last one and that makes me sad but it was so much fun and such a revelatory experience. Also sleeping over at the Greatbridge Sisters apartment is a hoot and a holler especially when it's with Sister Youngberg and when after MLC Sister Hymas and I are just casually talking to President in his office while we look at the transfer board. He's a good good man.
- When people in Chesapeake ask us if we like to talk while we all wait for our food and then they tell us they'll read the book of Mormon and they give us all their information so we can give it to the Norfolk missionaries. I wanted to cry it made me so happy. President told us it shows that we're diligent in our own area and that God trusts us to put people in our path. It taught me a lot too. They were asking us about different myths they've heard about our church and I realized that I still don't know the answers to everyone's questions and I never will but I'm a lot more confident to tell them what I do know and that's what God wants from us.
- My exit interview is this week because there's so many of us going home. We're doing Greenville exchanges and my interview is right smack in the middle of them so we had to reschedule. I'm grateful for sisters who understand and work around our schedule even when it means we have to do an exchange my last week with Sister Hymas.
- Brother and Sister Humphreys. They fed us lunch this week and they sacrifice so much for the missionaries. I conned them into feeding me one more time before I go home. Saying goodbye to Brother Humphreys is going to be one of the hardest things I have to do.
- Slow days where we knock and knock and knock on LA's doors and no one answers so that I know how great our good days are where we have lots of lessons.
- Zone Meeting. It was my last one too and I love my zone. We had car inspections after and so we all got to talk and it was fun. I have a very fun zone. Sister Hymas and I are just making friends and transfers are about to happen. That's the way it works though I guess.
- Letters from Mom. They make me oh so happy :)
- Lessons with K. She set a baptismal date on Monday and then backed out by Saturday. It's okay though, I have faith in her. She knows it's true she's just listening to other people too much.
- Lessons with M and the Fulps. M is so awesome. We taught him the Word of Wisdom this week and he finally at the very end said he would try it out and live it even though he sees no problem with drinking tea...sounds like everyone else in this part of the world.
- Sister Boles cutting our hair today. I hope that I'm like her one day. Her and her cute little family make my heart happy. I hope I'm as strong in the gospel as they are when I'm their age.
- Tori moving to California in January. California is a whole lot closer to Utah than out here and it makes me happy that I'll get to see her more often. I miss that girl.
- Dad having me do those typing tests so that I can type this email out like a boss in less than 10 minutes.
I love y'all lots and lots and lots!
Sorry I stink and my emails stink worse.
Don't worry only 1 more of them.
And don't worry I'm working super hard until the end.
I can't imagine doing it any other way.
I am excited to see y'all though
and I hope you have a wonderful November week!
Love, Sister Szabo
lilywhites. jacobson. jeppson. jones. szabo. hymas. hansel. chandler. ray. mcgettigan. miller. don't know (we refer to him as e. hood's companion). hood. montgomery. dickerson. williams. tucker. brassfield.
marshall. putnam. kunzler. mahler.

No comments:
Post a Comment