I'm grateful that it's Thanksgiving this week though. It's a needed reminder to be grateful for everything that I have. Especially since Mom told me the importance of counting my blessings because it will help me to live in the moment more. After Mom told me that, I saw a change and I know that it's when we're counting our blessings that the Lord is able to help us move forward and become who He needs us to be.
So, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
This week I'm really grateful for:
The Kempsville Ward
The McKelveys
Bishop Udy and his family
Elder Muncy and Elder Vosika
Sister Landon
Everyone who's paying for me to be out here
my GPS
our car
Sister Six
The Ambridges
our apartment
having my own Conference Ensign (thanks Mom!)
TIGHTS
my watches
coats
scarves
mittens!
long socks
mail
the holidays
christmas music!!
and being a missionary. even though it's hard it's teaching me lots of important things I know will help me for the rest of my life.
all those who are making sure that the missionaries are taken care of on Thanksgiving
that Thanksgiving is a none proselyting day (we don't even have to weekly plan!)
for all of you! I've realized how important family is to me.
and for the gospel. I wish that everyone could have the joy that we have because of it.
Thank you for the packages and the letters! It's funny how much you love mail as a missionary. The Lord reminds me over and over again every single day how blessed I am to have such an amazing family at home. Thank you for all that you do for me.
I love you all! Have the best Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping! Or just save all the fun for next year when I'm home and super awkward still for all of it :)
Love, Sister Szabo
We went to Tropical Smoothie to celebrate me hitting 6 months. It kind of hit me that day that 6 months is 1/2 of a year! I've been here for so long. and I love it. I wish I could stay in Kempsville for my entire mission.

No comments:
Post a Comment