Yay for emails where everyone writes!!! THANK YOU! Sounds like y'all are busy and crazy and loving life which is the only way to do it right?!
So.. NO TRANSFER CALLS..which means I'm staying in Kempsville for another one and with Sister Landon. I'm super pumped about it. I've been preparing myself all transfer to leave though so I've just got to get my mindset right now that I'm staying. This next transfer is only a 5 week one because of Christmas and I'll be super bummed if I get transferred the week before Christmas but that's 5 weeks away so we'll worry about that then. One step at a time :)
Elder McDermott goes home tomorrow. I know no one really cares about that because you've never even met him but it's blowing my mind. This mission is going to go by way too fast. I love Virginia and I love the weather right now here. Also, it's sad to think that lots of these people I'll never see again.
This week was a hard one. I feel like all I learned all week is how I'm doing everything wrong BUT really what I learned is that I am SO SO grateful to be companions with Sister Landon. She is the biggest blessing in my life right now. In District Meeting I started to have a silent mini panic attack because they were telling us all these new things that we need to be doing and she just leaned over to me and said "don't worry we'll take it one thing at a time." She knows me way too well already and I am so grateful for her. (Also Dad I told her about that math talk and she's super excited about it!)
Also, fun fact for the week..Yesterday in church I realized that I have a bond with all the old people in our ward. It's super great and I actually love it but I just thought it was funny. Who knew they were the ones I would get along with the most :)
I LOVE YOU ALL! I hope life brings you lots of good things this week..and if not I hope you find the good things in life anyway :) (cheesiest thing I've ever said. hahaha)
Have a blessed week.
Love, Sister Szabo
No comments:
Post a Comment