Monday, May 12, 2014

It was SOOO GREAT seeing all your beautiful faces! Sorry that I took so much of Molly's time. She looks good though doesn't she?! I'm real glad I'm a missionary right now and it's going by way too fast but I can't wait to see y'all again.

I feel like I told you most of what happened this week already yesterday while I rambled on about who knows what.
I still loving being with Sister Hurley.
I still love being in Havelock.
I love being a STL.
I love MLC.
I love the BOM. We started reading it again as a mission (7 pages a day and it's rough but so good) and first of all I'm obsessed with the new edition of the BOM and the Christ-like attributes I'm looking for are charity and patience and it's been so neat what I've found already.
We're seeing so many miracles every single week. There's so much work going on in Havelock and its' NOTHING that I'm doing. Sister Hurley is amazing and is so personable and the Lord really is directing this work. 
A. C. is getting baptized this Saturday! We're SO EXCITED for her! She's basically already a member so we might as well seal the deal :) 
R is set for the 24th. He's so awesome. I can't even handle it. I may have already told you this but we hadn't even taught him the Restoration yet and he already knew Joseph Smith was a prophet and that the BOM is true. He's so golden. It's like it's too easy. #knockonwood. jokes I hate when people say that. We had a lesson on a blanket on his lawn with this super awesome member Willow this week. It was great. I love all the weird places that I've taught people the gospel. 
We have lots of other investigators who we're just trying to meet up with and keep them progressing in the gospel. Life is good.

Tell Lori I LOVED seeing her and I can't wait for our sleepover when I get home! And thank you for spending time to come over and say hello.

I love you!!! Thanks for being so great. 

Love, Sister Szabo//the not robot one :)

 ​Ben and Brandon. Ben is a RC and Brandon is an investigator. They're like Samuel and Jarod and it drives me crazy but I love them. We took this picture because since we didn't have a third female we had to sit out on their little front patio and it was ridiculous.
 MLC
​Elder Bluemel & Elder Adams. There's no 7/11's in NC so we had to get our slurpees on the way home and we couldn't resist the mustache straws :)
 Havelock Sisters & Elders, Woodington Sisters and Kinston Sisters right before our exchange with the Kinston Sisters
 exchange with Kinston Sisters
​I may or may not have gotten their car stuck in a hole IN THEIR YARD. It was ridiculous. Some members had to come pull us out with their truck and a chain. #embarrassing.
 Sister Parry, Sister Taylor, Sister Hurley, Sister Szabo
Happy Mothers Day

No comments:

Post a Comment