Monday, September 29, 2014

Miracle (n): the transformation of a teenager into a full-time missionary

Salutations!
Rumor has it you can start your letters out that way so Sister Hymas and I thought we would use the most of it. Not really sure what it means :)
I love Greenville week.
It's a big sleepover the entire time.
I love the Sisters serving there.
I always receive so much personal revelation when I'm there.
We still got so much work done in our area even though we were completely out of it for part of the week. #miracle. We had a better week this week than we did last week and we were here all of last week.
And it means were done with transfers so Sister Hymas and I get to spend the next 2 weeks alllll together. That is of course if we don't get transfer calls this Sunday.

Peanut butter and pretzels in a trail mix is possibly the best snack that's ever happened to me. I live off of it.

I can't wait for gencon. I've been pumped about it for weeks.
Want something that will make you more motivated and more homesick all at the exact same time? How about a Womens Broadcast that's completely about the temple! I've been all emotional ever since. Before my mission remember how I cried all the time? And then I came on my mission and it went away? It's back so be ready. It may be even worse than before.
I brought 2 watches with me out on my mission. Then I bought another one. Then all 3 of them died. There's no way I'm spending money on another one just for 2 months because honestly I kind of hate watches and the fact that they make me all stressed and anxious about time so I probably will never wear one again in my life.
In church this week I realized that there's no coincidence that I'm meeting the people on my mission that I am. God is so aware of even the little things. It's neat.
Today we got to watch "Meet the Mormons" It's waaaay good. I realized half way through it though that I probably won't be able to sit through an entire movie when I get home without falling asleep. It's fine. I probably have better things to do anyways.

Sister Hymas and I are going to help Tori make dessert for fhe tonight so peace be unto to as one of the sister missionaries who I was with this week said to me :)

LOVE YOU!

Love, Sister Szabo

GYSA Sisters. Evans. Jensen. Szabo. Hymas. They're a lot of fun. 
 G2 Sisters. Bunker. Whetton. Hymas. Szabo
p.s. Beginning of day hair
G1 Sisters. Bunker. Bowen. Hymas. Szabo. We ended our exchange with dipp'n'dots
p.s. end of day hair. #humiditysucks 
 ECU has a Panda Express on it's campus. Sister Hymas and I have been talking about Panda since the day we became companions. We may have felt like ogres walking through barbies on a college campus but that orange chicken definitely worth it.
I held a snake at fhe. You can clearly tell by my face how I felt about it. 
 We found Discovery park on our way back from Greenville. We were pretty excited about it.
Lindsey wanted to feed the missionaries so we had pizza at the park Saturday. 
 I love that girl a whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment