We had zone conference this week. I've been having a lot of anxiety about how to be more bold and President Baker said something in our Conference Call last week about how there's a correlation between being bold and being clear and so I went into Zone Conference with the question of how I could teach more clearly so that I could be more lovingly bold and guess what? We had a HUGE training and teaching more clear and direct. It was SO hard and I was awful at it but the Lord is so good. He will ALWAYS answer our prayers in just the way that He knows we need.
Transfer calls are this Sunday. I found out that there's a Cafe Rio in Elizabeth City in my mission. There's Sisters that serve there. If I have to leave Kempsville, send me to Cafe Rio. I may still cry when I have to leave.
Daylight Savings. THE WORST. I still feel like a zombie. I didn't however have to shower like a madman on Sunday morning. I liked your story Dad. That was fun.
Did you know you can request Patriarchal Blessings for your deceased ancestors on lds.org? We may have done that this week and I may have read Grandpa Szabo's, Grandpa Allemans, and Grandpa Barneys. They're so legit.
I think I joked about our EQ reactivation plan in a previous letter but it's really so COOL! We went and saw this family that we didn't even think still lived there anymore. The wife has been on our Sister Six list for months and for some reason she's always the name that gets pushed out of our plans. Anyway, Friday night we had planned to go but it was too late so we go Saturday and the guys answers and he lets us in and long story short, his wife on our sister six list no longer lives there/is married to him but he has a nonmember girlfriend and although she's not interested right now, they're going to talk about taking their kids to church and guess what happens when you come to church..you feel the Spirit and you get baptized. One day it's going to happen. I know it! We called Brother Sanchez after to follow-up with him and I told him all about it and then a little while later we were with his wife and she hands me the phone and says its her husband he wants to talk to me. He called just to tell me about how his heart was so full because of the success that we had had that day and about how he knows that this is the way it's supposed to be, the members and missionaries working together. He always talked to me about transfers and about how we've been working so long and for so hard on this plan and how it's finally just coming together and about how he doesn't want me to get transferred and I almost started crying. It's fine. The Lord knows what's best but I would be fine if I stay :)
In our March newsletter it had a little thing about all the senior missionary couples going home this transfer and then next and when it said that the Huff's go home next month I was real sad. I love them so much! I don't get to see them very often but when I do it's real fun! You'll have to go to their homecoming talk and let me know how it is! I told Elder Huff that because we're both from American Fork that we can be real friends after our missions and he just laughed at me. I considered asking them to bring back a box for me to give to you guys full of my extra stuff but I feel like I still have too long to send anything home yet.
I love you all! Have a WONDERFUL week!
Love, Sister Szabo
The elders found a car vacuum in their apartment so they gave it to us because we had car inspections this week. I'm obsessed with vacuuming out cars right? I was so happy about it.
We rearranged our front room this week. And we holding up the 3 point sign because we do it to each other in lessons to remind the other person to ask for referrals. We think we're kind of cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment