Monday, March 24, 2014

MY address is 111 Verona Dr.
Havelock, NC 28532

so apparently here they can kick you off the computer even if you're
> not done so I didn't even get to finish reading your email but I'll
> write you a letter while I wait for everyone else to finish. and I'll
> send the pictures next week. Love you!

HELLO! We came back to the library so hopefully I can finish this before they kick me off again :) 

This week was the most stressful and the best of my mission so far.
Saying goodbye to everyone in Kempsville may have been one of the hardest things I've ever had to do so far on my mission. Poor Sister Cahoon, Wednesday night we were coming home from the church and I just started crying and I don't think she knew what to do. She's going to do such amazing things in Kempsville. Ah! I'm so excited to hear all about it from her. That place is in good hands. 
Packing SUCKS!! I have never been more stressed on my mission than packing for this transfer. Is that pathetic or what? I was really worried too because I was afraid that the stress and craziness would just stay because I'm coming to a new area and I'm supposed to know what I'm doing and I'm supposed to be over and love these sisters and I don't even know them. 
We were even late to transfer meeting on Thursday so I'm just stressed out of my mind running around trying to get everything done that we needed to but then I got on the transfer van and I was with Sister Misdom and Sister Adamson and it was just really good to be able to sit there and talk with them and then as soon as I met Sister Hurley I just had this peace come over me. She's amazing! And p.s. I did know her before. Her trainer, Sister Snow, and Sister Caldwell were companions in the MTC so whenever we would have big mission meetings those two would talk so Sister Hurley and I would talk but she's amazing and I'm so grateful to be serving with her! We've had SO much fun already. There is so much potential in this area and the work is going to explode! We've already seen so many miracles. 
Let me tell you about Havelock. 
It's amazing. Everyone here has an accent. You bet I plan on coming home with one. Saying y'all is just the beginning :) Our doormat says "Wipe your paws". Our chapel doesn't even have pews. We just got a new Bishop yesterday and basically almost everyone in leadership position is moving in the next few months because EVERYONE is in the Marines. I have a Tongan District Leader which I'm sure Mols would appreciate ;). I still have my own bathroom and closet but downsized from Kempsville. We're over 9 sets of Sisters, all serving in the Kinston Stake. Everyone that I've met so far is amazing and I love them all already. We had 2 investigators come to church yesterday, both teenage girls and I love them to death. And we've already found 2 new investigators in the time that I've been here. The ward is so missionary minded. And I'm just real happy to be here. I've never been this comfortable with a companion so quick before. We may have stayed up the past 4 nights talking and laughing for way too long. I've never laughed so hard on my mission. She's hilarious! And I've never felt so much peace about knowing this is where I'm supposed to be before in my life. I'm just real excited for the next 6 weeks. Holy smokes people I'm just so excited about it!

This coming week we have MLC, 2 exchanges, District meeting, and the Womens Broadcast and a whole lot of lessons thrown in there too! This transfer is going to go by so fast because we're so busy already and I love it!

I love y'all! 

Love, Sister Szabo

Packing sucks!
 Sister Cahoon.
 Sister Adamson and Sister Misdom on the transfer van!

Sister Hurley!
  This is basically our relationship. I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment