Monday, June 9, 2014

"God answers knee mail."


The best part about all of the churches around here is the sayings on their signs. This was our favorite one from this week :)



I'm glad y'all are having a good summer. I still can't believe that it's even summer already. A year ago I was with Sister Caldwell, brand new and I thought that this time would never come. 

We had transfer calls on Saturday but WE DIDN'T GET ONE! We're so pumped. There's way too many good things going on here. I'm so excited to stay and with Sister Hurley. I could stay here with her until the end of my mission and be happy. 

I don't really have a lot to tell you about for this week except for what I have to show in pictures again so I'll just tell you that I've talked with a lot of different missionaries and they'll tease me at first about how our family always did family scripture study and fhe and family prayer and then the further we go into the conversation, without fail, they always say "I wish my family would have been like that" and then I brag about y'all and how great my parents are. 

B committed to not drink alcohol this week along with the tea and coffee. Slowly but surely :)
No one knows why sweet tea is so big in the south. I HATE IT! 

I love you A LOT! 
Have a blessed week.
Love, Sister Z

Sisters Preparation Day



exchange with the Washington Sisters.
Sister Smith

We had lunch with the New Bern Sisters after too.

MLC

this was from Zone Meeting and it's blurry but it sums up our relationship hahaha. Elder Adams is going to email me the not blurry one from his camera after he gets home.

Elder Bluemel, Elder Adams, Sister Hurley, Sister Szabo
We're going to miss Elder Adams a lot. We called him today to say goodbye and he sang some of his missionary raps for us. He's way too much fun. I made him promise he would hang out with me when I get home since he's from PG.


Sister Caldwell got trunky transferred so this is the last time that I'll see her until I'm home. I love her soooooooooo much.

there's so many frogs here!


LOVE YOU MOM!


No comments:

Post a Comment