This week was a different but really good one. We went on 3 exchanges and I stayed in Havelock for all of them. It was wild! A lot of responsibility and potentially a lot of stress but it ended up working out really well. We still saw a ton of miracles. I have never asked so many members to come out to lessons with us and got a no so many times but Sister Murphy reminded me that when we do our part, if we still don't have a member with us, then for some reason there's not supposed to be a member with us. On Sunday we still made almost all of our goals too (except 1. darn it!) and it was super neat.
I think I already told y'all this but ever since I got to Havelock I've had such a peaceful feeling. I think about all the time how I should be stressed now more than I ever have been before but the Lord is so good and I just know that everything will get taken care of when it gets taken care of. I think a lot of it has to do with how great Sister Hurley is. We're already secretly hoping that President just forgets about us and lets us stay for another transfer and then Sister Hurley will only have one more transfer after that so he might as well just let us stay for another one..we'll see what happens :)
We had Zone Conference and District Meeting this week so that was fun. I really like my District right now and Zone Conference was so good. It's always a hoot to be around President and Sister Baker and it was so good to get to see all of the Sisters in our stake. After Zone Conference Sister Hurley and I were filling up our water bottles after we had been running around like crazy (doing a wrap-up for the exchange we were just on, correcting a disobedient Sister (It was AWFUL!) and talking to the Zone Leaders and District Leader of the Sisters who we were just about to go on an exchange with) and President yells down the hall to us "Are you going on another exchange right now?...Oh my! Be safe. We love you." It doesn't seem like a big deal but it was hilarious and it made us feel good because it was a wild time for us.
This week one of our investigators who we hadn't been able to see for a while, L, basically set herself for baptism. It was SWEET!
Another one of our solid investigators is getting antied by his staunch Baptist parents. It's frustrating. Him and another one of our investigators and a recent convert did feed us on Saturday and the EQ President and his wife came over and that was hoot and a holler. I love the people here.
We got caught in a rain storm 3 different times on Saturday. We were soaking wet all day because you never dry off because of the humidity. We probably looked ridiculous running around in the pouring rain in skirts and shoes on.
And Brother Humphreys is still the man. I'm shocked every week by how much he does to fulfill his calling and just to live the gospel and be a friend to everyone.
Have a good good week! And thanks for writing!
Have fun at Family Camp! I'm sad I won't be there but I can't believe it's already happening again. I feel like just a few months ago I was in Kempsville and y'all were at family camp for the week. Don't read too much and have a s'more for me Mom!
LOVE YOU!
Love, Sister Szabo
Exchanges with New Bern & Harkers Island
Sister Bowen, Sister Marshall, Sister Szabo, Sister Hurley
Sister Misdom & Sister Szabo
exchange with Woodington Sisters
Sister Murphy (notice how frizzy my hair got from the picture with Sister Misdom which was taken in the morning and this picture with Sister Murhpy which was taken at night. #ilovehumidity
Sister Szabo, Sister Hurley, Sister Burggraaf, Sister Murphy
Sister Murphy is from Minnesota in the Duluth Stake.
Elder Adams finally emailed us pictures. So these are from weeks ago but they made me happy so I thought I would send them on :)
And yes we are eating yellow watermelon.
This is right before we got caught in the first rainstorm of the day.
Sister Hurley, Brandon, Sister Szabo
Brandon was jealous that he didn't have a picture with us since we had one with Ben.
This was after we got caught in the last rainstorm of the day.


No comments:
Post a Comment