Thank you for your email! I love hearing what's going on at home.
Andrew, you think it's funny that you wrote you'll be hallelujahing and can I get an amen?" but people legit talk like that here. It's HILARIOUS! Also, you're an elder. What in the world! You are growing up way too fast for me.
Family Camp sounded like fun! I'm glad that Grandma got to see Samuel and Ang. I'm sure shed loved that.
This week we were in Greenville for the majority of the week. Our number of lessons suffered in our area but exchanges have made me really focus on the people more and the miracles that still do happen. I love love love getting to go on exchanges. Greenville is fun too because it's a hoot and a holler all stinkin week long. There's the funniest girls that are serving there. Our exchanges went really well too. They're all doing good so it was easy. It was just spending the day with them and having lots of fun.
I don't really have a lot more to talk about this week. It seems like everything went by really fast. I'm happy though and I know this is where I'm supposed to be.
I love you A LOT!
Love, Sister Szabo
We got kicked off yesterday so since we get to get on today to print off the key indicators for our conference call we get to get back on and get the rest of our time #tendermercy
So sorry my email was LAMEO and I had 20 seconds left so I just sent that one picture but here are the rest.
The G2 Sisters Sister Bunker & Sister Jasperson
We ended our exchange with the GYSA Sisters by getting to go to the Promised Land Pageant. It was CHEESY but so much fun.
Sister Pace, Sister Romney, Sister Bunker, Sister Griffin, Sister Hurley, Sister Jasperson, Sister Jones, Sister Szabo, Sister Steffler, Elder Steffler
Rialy's going to Wisconsin for the rest of the summer and we're stinkin sad about it. He is super great. We were saying goodbye to him and he said "You guys should call the people that you teach and get baptized on your missions something.....maybe missionites." He's reading the Book of Mormon people. I'm obsessed. I already made him promise we would all be best friends when I get home and that I can go to his sealing when he gets married to Ashley.
Also, don't mind my apostate dress that isn't covering my knees #repentanceisreal Sister Hurley made it and can't fit into it anymore so she asked me to wear it.
We had enough miles to drive out to what we call Newport East. It's way too many miles away but we found this sweet lake/swamp while we were out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment