Tuesday, June 3, 2014

sleepover for days.

HELLO HELLO! 

We went on exchanges with the Greenville Sisters this week which meant that we were out of our area and in Greenville for 3 days. It was SO much fun though. And we still saw so many miracles on the days that we were here. It was neat.
It was like a big sleepover for days. Sister Hurley and I didn't want to leave.

Sister Jasperson. Her and I served in VA Beach together so that was fun to be with her again.
She goes home in July. She came out with Sister Caldwell and I can't believe they go home so soon!
 
Sister Griffin. She's new this transfer but you wouldn't even know it. She's so much fun. I loved getting to spend the day with her. I really like her a lot.

Sister Romney. She's such a hard worker and has this little kid spirit at the same time. We had fun
together and saw a lot of miracles. 

Sister Romney, Sister Szabo, Sister Griffin, Sister Hurley, Sister Jones, Sister Pace.
It was a PARTY! Sleepover for days! 


Also on our exchange I met this lady. Sister Coudin (?) Formerly Sister Smith. Who used to be roommates with Shazelle Terry. (And no I wouldn't be against you walking over to her house tonight and showing this picture to her.) I was freaking out when we figured it all out. Also, this lady and I were meant to meet. She is a dietitian and guess where she went to school? Utah State and then BYU and she worked at the AF hospital and went on a mission and lived in foreign countries working as a dietitian. I felt like the Lord was answering so many of my prayers in this one 20 minute car ride. It was super super neat!
p.s. yes I am holding eggs and yes they are fresh from those chickens right behind me. 

The lesson we were having was for the Blue Book. It was with Sister Bland. Sister Pace thinks her and I look alike so that's why I got to go to this appointment. We decided it must be the nose and way too much gum showing in our smile and the squinty eyes in pictures :)

Ang, congrats on graduating. I'm real proud of ya and not one bit jealous that I didn't have to sit through your graduation :)
Hope y'all had fun camping! That is something that I miss.
Transfer calls are this week and President told me that he would have to receive a very strong prompting to split Sister Hurley and I up so we're real happy about that. I'll let you know if we get one or not though. I can't believe it's already been another 6 weeks.
One of our investigators is giving up drinking coffee and tea so he decided that Sister Hurley and I both have to do 50 push ups a day (I'm sore already and we just started today) and I have to wear my hair down every day this week so we're all in this together. 
I love being a missionary.
Brother Humphreys just got called to be our new ward mission leader and I almost started crying in Sacrament Meeting I was so happy. The missionary work here is going to explode!
We're doing our last exchange of the transfer this week. 
We have MLC on Wednesday.
And we're doing a Sisters Preparation Day today at our apartment and we're real excited about it.

LOVE YOU ALL A LOT A LOT A LOT!

Love, Sister Z



No comments:

Post a Comment