Monday, July 7, 2014

"Nothing is free. Somehow someone paid." Part 2

I learned SO much but during lunch President Baker comes and tells us that the Morehead and Harkers Island Sisters are going to be evacuated so they're going to be at our apartment before we even get home for the night so we finish MLC and stop in Greenville and switch cars and then get lost the entire way home again and finally make it back and have a huge sleepover with the Sisters and it was so much fun


​then Thursday night we all get evacuated to New Bern so we drive there in this crazy rain storm and spend the night at the Sisters apartment there and it was a party and a half we had so much fun!


To say the least it was a pretty crazy week but it was real fun! So we're all safe and sound back in Havelock now and the only thing that really happened here was that the power went out so we're grateful though that we got to spend so much time with the Sisters.

Sister Hurley and I signed up to clean the church and we may have found these spears in one of the classrooms and had way too much fun with them.. #embarrassing 



So, this is probably the craziest e-mail you're ever going to get from me. Sorry for the five billion pictures. well #sorrynotsorry

We weren't able to see very many of our investigators because of all the craziness so we're really excited about this upcoming week. We made a vision yesterday and I'm super excited about it. Sister Hurley and I are going to get work done here! We're still banking on 2 more transfers together :) Bishop Bergener told us yesterday that they're going to have a Military Relations Couple come in September and we both want to be here for that!

Also, I'm almost already out of MSF for the month and our miles are going to be slim. I can't believe it's only the 7th. I now understand why people live the way they live when they run out of money. In the moment it seemed like a good idea :)

THANK YOU FOR THE LETTERS FROM FAMILY CAMP! They smelled like camp fire and it was hilarious and I loved them! Y'all are THE BEST!

To answer all of your questions..Abi is doing so much better! She moved from the ICU this week to the Pediactric Ward and she started talking and considering it's only been 2 weeks since she had the accident it's a miracle how much she's progressing! Thank you for your prayers. We had a ward fast for her yesterday. It was real neat.

Ang, listen to Molly, get the smaller scriptures. I wish I would have. I can't believe you leave so soon. Our little baby is growing up. You're going to work miracles there. Don't give up k? A new missionary was bearing her testimony at Zone Meeting and it made me think about the beginning of my mission. The beginning is so hard but I PROMISE it will get better. Not easier but better and it's so worth it. Hey and what countries does your mission cover? So many people ask me (when I'm bragging about you) and I can never remember. 

I love y'all SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! Thank you for always emailing and for your love and prayers. I really do feel them. Have a good week! God bless!

Love, Sister Szabo

No comments:

Post a Comment