We spent the rest of the day at the Brimhalls with their family and the Ankneys. We ended the night by singing Christmas songs. There was a moment where I was really sad that Christmas was almost over and I got really homesick and then I realized that I had one of the greatest opportunities to even be in the Brimhall home and to get to meet all of these wonderful people and the Spirit reminded me to live in the moment and just enjoy that it was happening.
The Spirit is a neat thing. This week I've really been able to see the things that the Spirit has brought to my remembrance or the way He's given me the words to say and even to see that sometimes following the Spirit means decorating someones door even when it feels like the cheesiest thing you've ever done and that sometimes it just means putting your notebook into your bag that has all of your quotes written down in it. I'm so grateful for the gift of the Holy Ghost.
I'm making A LOT of mistakes. The Lord knew what He was doing though and He's given me the best companion. She's so patient and willing to work hard and she already wants to help these people as much as I do and I've known them for 7 months and she's only met some of them once. We've already seen so many miracles. On Saturday night we found 2 new investigators that we didn't even have to introduce ourselves to. The Lord really is preparing people and it's so COOL!
I feel like I already told you everything on Wednesday when we talked so next week I'll have lots more miracles to share with you!
LOVE YOU ALL!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Love, Sister Szabo
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
No comments:
Post a Comment